BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ketchup

Haha, ketchup instead of catch up.  I'm so punny.

If I told you everything that our family has gone through in the past few weeks, I doubt you'd believe me.  So I won't even try, but I will hit the highlights.


  • LT W went to Mexico.  He was supposed to go to Nicaragua, but didn't make it.  We're bummed he didn't get to see our family there, but so happy to have him home, safe. 
  • I sprained my foot/toe.  I was being ornery so I guess I deserved it. 
  • Tate, Theo and I spend Labor Day weekend at my parent's house.  We went to the fair, played in the lake and had a blast. 
  • Tate inner-tubed.  By himself.  
  • Theo went to the bathroom on his little potty by himself several times. 
  • I found a way to make tee-shirts that I love but never wear into something that I love and will wear. 
  • I learned how to make gallo pinto, a Nicaraguan staple. 
  • It's pumpkin spice season.  Enough said. 
  • I'm teaching myself to hula hoop, and I'm loving it. 
  • LT W is gearing up to head to Japan for 2 weeks with the Navy.  Ugh. 
  • I get to go to Minnesota for two weeks!  Yay!
  • Tate swallowed a magnetic marble which necessitated (do you see the TATE in that word?!) a trip to urgent care.  
  • We're still waiting for said marble to pass (eeeeewwwwwwww). 
  • We sold Gus, officially. 
  • We are in the process of buying a new car.  We'll be able to take it down to Nicaragua...it's really happening!

Some random quotes from the last few weeks:

Tate (to Theo): I got the last piece of pizza!  Ha ha ha ha ha!
Theo (to Tate): Yeah?  Well, I'm awesome!  Ha ha ha ha ha!

************

And because we are always talking about poop, here's another one:

Tate: Mom, I pooped a big poop! We don't eat that. Only bad guys eat poop!

************

And just like that, you're up to date.  Mostly.  


Peace and love, 
Jenni 

0 comments: