BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Minnesota Recap

Our first time at the Mississippi River!

Minnehaha Falls

Alana and I at Minnehaha

Downtown Minneapolis.  I thought it was beautiful and charming!

SkyZone Trampolines!  So much fun!

While we missed LT W while he was in Japan with the Navy, the boys and I had a splendid time in Minnesota!  (And Wisconsin, the Dakotas, Montana, Idaho and Washington).

I could really go on and on about how wonderful this trip was, but I'm going to keep the online sharing to a minimum (besides, Alana, you know how much I love you :)).  I'll just say that it was so great to have companionship and do some good iron sharpening time!  Two years was too long to wait!

We drove home in two days (that's 31 hours of driving by myself...FYI).  It's taken since then to recover.  I almost have the suitcases unpacked.  They won't stay that way for long, though, because in 58 short days we head to Nicaragua (just visiting this time)!  

One of my favorite discoveries on the drive home was that gas stations celebrate pumpkin spice season, too.  And their coffee is cheaper, doesn't taste as much like coffee (which is good for me), but the caffeine has the same affect!  

It was a great trip!

0 comments: