BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Whew!

I know it's been a while since I've posted.  Too catch you all up quickly on our lives for the past two weeks, here's a list of what the past two weeks have included:

  • A trip to Seattle to visit my parents
  • A simultaneous trip to San Diego for LT W (Navy related)
  • A cold for Tate, Theo and myself
  • One urgent care visit when Tate collapsed on the floor crying because his ear hurt. (Diagnosis is a severe middle ear infection)
  • Four truck loads of stuff to the Goodwill
  • Sale of our king sized mattress and box springs
  • Sale of our bedroom furniture
  • LT W and I moved from the master to a smaller bedroom upstairs (hence the above sales and donations)
  • LT W's wonderful Grandma moved in with us!
  • A Steven Curtis Chapman concert
  • Tate is continuing to improve his reading and phonics skills
  • I participated in a focus group and earned some cash!
  • I knit some leg warmers from yarn in my stash. 
  • We cut wheat out of our diets which resulted in LT W losing about 10 lbs in 2 weeks. 
  • I started working out again (Four times last week! It was awesome!)
  • Theo has decided he does not have much interest in potty training...sigh. 
  • We have worked in the 2-3 year old classroom twice at church.  It's a ton of work but it's nice to meet the parents and feel like we are serving. 
I'm sure there is more random stuff, but that's all I can think of for now.  We are almost all unpacked in our new room upstairs.  The bedroom hasn't been the biggest issue, it's actually been the bathroom.  Before it was fairly easy to keep our toiletries out of the hands of a certain 2.5 year old...now...not so much.  

On a somewhat related note, sharing a bathroom with three males is disgusting.  

I'm going to do my best to post regularly this week!  I hope life is treating you well!

Peace and love, 
Jenni 

1 comments:

Britney said...

I love your blog! Keep posting. I also gave up wheat (for the second time) about a month ago. It does really change how you feel! And good for you for working out. and ouch! ear infections!