BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Because I love you


In case you're somewhere and aren't getting to enjoy some fall color, I thought I'd share this picture with you.  Because I love you. 

And because I love you so, so much, I'll include these gems from my neighborhood.  

This beautiful tree really stood out on my drive home.  It looked like it was on fire among all of the other greenery.  I stopped in the middle of the road to take a picture. 

And when I got to the end of the street I took another picture.  It was that beautiful.

I just love Autumn. 

I think it's one of the things I'll miss the most when we're in Nicaragua. 

Speaking of Nicaragua, I've been convicted lately that I don't share much about our trips.  There are several reasons for that, but the bottom line is I should be sharing more.  So I'm going to try to open up this week with some more general stuff and next week I'll maybe even peel away some layers and share deeper stuff.  

If I'm brave enough. 

For now, though, I'm going to go relax while the boys have quiet time!

Peace and love, 
Jenni 

0 comments: