BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Big Fail

So obviously I get a huge F for posting regularly.  Yeah, sorry about that.

HOWEVER...

My house has been more regularly clean and there have been hot meals on the table when LT W gets home every day for the past couple of weeks.

Oh, and Tate and Theo are stepping it up in their reading abilities.

And I edited a huge document for our Nicaragua move.

So all in all it's been a very successful week.

Did I mention that I've also finished several projects I had laying around?

Seriously, it's been an epically productive week for us.

I also started CHRISTMAS gifts.  Tate understands now that gifts need to be secrets and he's having an absolute blast making gifts and keeping them secret.  I think he's better at keeping them secret than I am. Sad, I know.

I hope your week has been similarly productive!

Peace and love,
Jenni

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely put significantly more weight on the A you get you productivity and time spent with your family. And remember, B does NOT mean BAD!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon,
-- Nana Stearns