BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sorry

I know.

I'm sorry.

In the last month I have been stretched more than I ever thought possible.

We had two rounds of antibiotics for ear infections.
Our renter in Virginia moved out of the house with one day notice.
Mark lost his job out of the blue. (Layoffs).
I got the flu.
We went to Nicaragua.
I got sick again in Nicaragua.
We got home and my back went out.

It's been a very stressful month.
But in the midst of this, I feel God working.  I see his hand guiding and protecting.
And, yes, stretching.

So I'm sorry for not writing more.  I needed to process and figure stuff out.  I think we have a plan moving forward so maybe I'll be able to write more.

But, regardless of all that, Merry Christmas!  I hope it's been a less catastrophic month for you!

Love,
Jenni

2 comments:

Britney said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news. ; ( I have no doubt mark will get a great job soon. "God actually delights in exalting our inability. He intentionally puts His people in situations where they come face to face with their need for HIM. In the process, He powerfully demonstrates His ability to provide everything His people need in ways they could never have mustered up or imagined. And in the end, He makes much of His own name."

jillian said...

Hey,(yes I do check in to see what crazy fun you are up to!) I'm sorry about the stressful month! I thought my month was stressful. I know there are great plans for you...can't wait to see what happens next. jeremy says hi to mark.
happy new year!
jillian