BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A New Step

A couple of years ago I stepped out and did my first Bible study in Spanish.  Since then I've done another one in Spanish and tomorrow begins a new chapter for me as I take a huge step forward.

Tomorrow, by the grace of God, I will begin leading my first Bible study in Spanish.

I'm scared out of my mind and really don't feel up to the challenge.  However, since this is an opportunity I wasn't seeking out, since it's a relatively short term commitment and I will be able to finish it, and mostly because as I prayed about it I had peace, I'm going to do it.

But I'm still terrified.

I know I'll make a ton of mistakes.  But that's OK.  The ladies that I will be studying with will forgive me I'm sure [and if they aren't happy about it, they can step up and lead!].  God has brought me here, he will sustain me through it.

But, if you think about it tomorrow at 9:30, shoot up a prayer for me please.  I'm going to be nervous!

Love,
Jenni

2 comments:

Britney said...

praying RIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

Renton Stearns will be praying for you from 9:30 - 10:30 as you lead your first study. Love you all bunches.