BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 6, 2012

A whole lotta lots

We've had a busy month!  It seems as the move to Nicaragua gets closer, the less free time I have.  We're not actually packing yet, but we do hope to move in June.  We'll see how that goes!

LT W is in school now.  Having the GI Bill to use has been a life saver.  He's attending at Portland Bible College and is working on basic Bible classes that can be used toward another bachelor's degree or possibly a masters.  I think the best use for it now, though, is him gaining knowledge of the Bible since you know, we're going to be missionaries or something.

Theo is smack in the middle of potty training.  We have good days and bad days, but most days are good.  He's been extra clingy this week so I'm trying to take advantage of that by making him spend a lot of time on the potty.  We've read lots of good books in there!

Tate's loving preschool.  And running.  I have no idea where his love for running comes from because it did not come from me.  I have run a marathon but I did it for the challenge and for the company, not because I actually enjoy the running.  But he does so I guess that's good for him!

I hope you're all doing well!

Love,
Jenni

0 comments: