BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Better

Theo is better, which means I am better, too.  It took a few days for him to finally turn the corner but he's now back to his usual, ornery self.  I'm ecstatic!

Tate is doing well, also.  We woke up to a couple inches of snow this morning so we played outside for about an hour.  It was so fun, even though I hate being cold.


And, some big (or little, however you want to look at it) news. 

Today I hit the 10 lb mark for weight loss!  That means that I have "won" the challenge and my name will go in the hat for the prizes!  I'm thrilled!  Not only that, but my clothes are fitting better, too, which is a reward in and of itself. 

Thanks for your prayers and encouraging words last week.  It was a long one and we appreciate you!

0 comments: