BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break!

This is our first real Spring Break.  I guess since Tate only attends school three times a week it's not even a real one, but still, we're taking it for what it is.

We had no plans other than getting some stuff done around the house, but after being invited to Pump it Up JR with the boys on Monday, I decided that we should spend the week doing fun things, not just chores.  Every day I have tried to find cheap and fun things we can do together.

As I mentioned, Monday the boys and I went to Pump it Up JR with some friends.  The boys ran around for three solid hours and played.  It was wonderful.  I allowed them to skip naps and they slept soundly that night!

Yesterday we had a play-date at our house that consisted of a TON of dress up.  The boys loved it!  It was so much fun to hear them all laughing and giggling.  I think it reminded the boys that they have some really neat dress up things, too.  Last night we had pizza for dinner which is always a huge hit!

Today Theo and I had a play-date while Tate got to go on a Tate and Daddy date.  I believe they went to the junk yard to pull an engine part (and Tate LOVED it!) and McD's for lunch.  Tonight we're watching Puss in Boots for our Family Movie Night.

Tomorrow (shhhhh!) we're going bowling.

Friday we're going swimming.


This is Tate doing his Spring Break homework, taken by Theo. 

0 comments: